9.30.2009

pool p.t.

had my first ever pool physical therapy this morning. it was fun. definitely kicked my ass. i really want one of those tiny pool things that are pretty much for working out. you swim against the current and what not. such a good workout!!!! anyway. i probably won't be able to lift up my arm tomo.

yesterday i walked into the gym and had 15 high-pitched screaming 8th grade girls running at me. they all signed a volleyball for me, made cards, and brought in a giant cookie for my bday. they are the greatest! i felt bad when i had to yell at them later on in practice for goofing off. so i told them, today is more laid back BUT tomo be ready for the smackdown! we have a our toughest game thursday, so we really need to be focused. damn my "A.D.D."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...