11.14.2008

jimmy asked for my help to rake leaves...

...if you know me, you know that i can't do anything without making it fun...
in starting position. my neighbors were honking at me and giving me the thumbs up!

WOO!!!! raking leaves is F-U-N fun!







gotta re-pile after every jump



WEE!!!!





another neighbor came over to check it out after saying we were acting like we were 4 yrs old.
i asked him if he wanted a go-round


"where's jimmy?"



the plant


and the execution



whoa




full speed ahead









lookin' so dainty


dar!


wee!



got ups?



poof!



i can fly!



i overshot my landing









stretchin'





i look like i'm waiting for the short bus



holy crap! LOL









this one cracks me up, looks like he tripped




gone man...gone










woo WOO!

i looked like i tripped
that was soooo much fun!

1 comment:

Jimmy 5 said...

Oh man... what a great day! our unborn children have no idea what they are getting into!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...